Monday, January 6, 2014

My Word for 2014


I keep hearing about people choosing a special word for 2014.  It's a variation on the New Year's resolution, which is something I don't like to make.  Selecting a word for the year means that your actions and decisions are guided by that word.  After some thought, I have selected my word for the year.

STRETCH

I plan to consciously strive to stretch myself this year in all the things that I do whether it is art, work, or relationships.  I will try to do a little bit more than I think I am capable of.  I will stretch myself beyond my limits.

commons.wikimedia.org
What is your word for the year?

- christina

1 comment:

  1. What a great word! It covers so many areas. It also is a positive word. My word is patience, with myself, my surroundings and my expectations.

    ReplyDelete