Monday, August 25, 2014

Summer Goals & CREATE

I finally accomplished my summer goal: making handmade journals and canvas pouches.  The goal was to make 20 of each.  I did make 20 journals but I only sewed 15 pouches.  I ran out of canvas, time, and enthusiasm.








On August 15 my friend and I had a vendor table at the Artist Faire of CREATE Chicago 2014.  It was a learning experience for us both.  We did not sell very many items, but we are happy that we did it nonetheless.

Ultimately, I am proud of myself for making all of the journals and pouches and achieving my goal.  In addition, Joanne Sharpe bought 2 of my pouches! Maybe she will use them in one of her online classes. 

Did you achieve your summer goals?

- christina

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for reaching your goal! Think of the Christmas presents you now have!

    ReplyDelete