Thursday, December 18, 2014

Drawing Class – The Finale


I have completed my 6-week charcoal drawing class.  Honestly, I am surprised by what I was able to create.  These final 2 drawings used the kneaded eraser to remove the charcoal from the paper.

Now I need to continue to make time to draw with these tools – both pencils and charcoal.  Practice is what is needed to improve so I must make time to practice! I definitely want to try using these tools on different types of papers, including papers with a painted or collaged background. Only 9,972 hours of practice left to perfect my craft.


- christina

2 comments:

  1. You've come a long way baby! Keep it going!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have come a long way…continue to NURTURE this talent; I expect to see more drawings in the future!

    ReplyDelete