Monday, December 31, 2012

Tote Addiction

I swear I am not a tote bag addict.  I am not one of those people who gets giddy with excitement when she receives a free tote bag with purchase.  But I truly love the tote bag my sister made me for Christmas.


My sister has become a tote bag making addict.  She can't seem to stop.  She has made countless tote bags for friends and relatives.  She says that it takes her about 11 hours to make each bag, sewn from a piece of canvas on which she paints layer after layer.  And the fabrics that she uses for the liners are fabulous!

Those of us whom she loves benefit from her addiction.  Here are the tote bags that she made for my daughter and my BFF.



Thanks, sister, for my wonderful Christmas present.  And let me know if I need to stage a tote bag intervention.

- christina

No comments:

Post a Comment