Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Is it August Already?

How did August get here so fast?

Actually I say that every year.  School starts in a week and I have already worked for 10 days since I came back from Paris.  I am trying to get rid of my "summer brain" and restart my "school brain."  That process takes awhile, believe me!

I had a wonderful time in Paris and Copenhagen - walking, eating, talking, looking at art.  It was exactly the trip I had imagined it would be.  Not only was it great fun, but I spent quality time with 2 of my favorite people in the whole world: my sister and my BFF.  They are terrific traveling companions and wonderful people all around.

Here is a sampling of my 400 photos.





May everyone have the opportunity to make her own special dream come true.
-christina

No comments:

Post a Comment