Saturday, January 31, 2015

A Few Random Pieces

Here are some photos of pieces I have made throughout the last few months.  I know that I need to spend more time making art, but carving out the time is a challenge.  You probably face the same challenge.

Good luck to all of us in finding time to make art!
- christina
I made a small wall hanging to
help market a friend's creativity class.

I wanted to make a piece using the face stencil in the
center. Drawing the rings with crayons was very relaxing.

I made this page in my traveling art
journal after a rough week at work.

My sister requested "Birthday Girl" pins to give to her
painting students. You will notice 2 "Birthday Guys" in the bunch as well.
A friend helped me made these since I was short on time.

A drawing using NuPastels from my class in the fall.

I had the urge to make an art doll.  She is
about 6 inches tall and her name is Gladys.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realized that you named your doll Gladys. That piece of art is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete