Sunday, March 15, 2015

Gratitude Cards




For my sister’s recent birthday, I made her a set of 26 gratitude cards. 
The idea is that she will send a card to a friend every other week for a year to express gratitude.  

Additionally, I made her a journal so that she can keep track of each of the cards, to whom they were sent, and the reason she sent the card.  Just to make it easier, I put stamps on all of the envelopes.


The best thing is that she really liked the cards!  I even got compliments from her art students to whom she showed her birthday present.  That makes me feel proud of my work.   I hope you have made some art lately that makes you feel proud.


- christina

1 comment:

  1. I only count 25 cards…what happened to that 26th one? Love the cover of the journal…nice use of complimentary colors.

    ReplyDelete